Thursday, June 18, 2009

roaming

It seems as though every time I write on here it is around 2:20, it must be some theme. Well the common theme is that I can't sleep. No shocker there! I have all these books I want to read; books that I've picked up and started but never finished. I can't seem to finish much anymore. I have essays that are already due and things I never seem to finish saying. People I keep missing. Things I want to do. So many things. I often go in circles. The things I once loved, I rediscover and it's better than the first time I found them. Things from my past. I guess I'm closing the book for tonight. I can't seem to read what it says, let alone write about it. I'll try to sleep but it seems my mind is on its own path tonight. Maybe it always travels on its own path. Or maybe I'm meant to roam.

No comments: