Saturday, February 7, 2009

sleep=my favorite past time

I recently read this article in Real Simple magazine, about this lady who loves sleeping more than anything. It was so funny because literally it was describing me. I loooooove to sleep. People always get on to me for sleeping too late, but they really are just jealous that they don't have my talent haha probably not. If it was possible for me to sleep for an entire week I would love it. I love the feeling of having a ton of sleep. I got to take a nap today, and I'm not thrilled that I did because it caused me to miss out on spending more time with my niece and nephew. Although, after this last week from hell it was nice to have a bit extra. I guess that's all I wish I could get more sleep though. Sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep. zZzZzZ...

No comments: