Monday, January 19, 2009
there's a passion burnin in my veins
I just want to see things. Today I went to Borders with a friend and we looked at this book filled with the best road trips in America. I seriously would love to just get in my car and drive. Not look at a map just get on the highway and go and see where the road takes me. Pull over when the signs say historical sighting next exit. That would be beautiful. Can you imagine? The people you would meet? The sights you would see? No agenda. Just driving. Doing whatever random thing comes up next. I suppose that would be more of a nomadic life than anything else, but maybe I would like that. Haha probably not. I can't stand to be alone that much. Perhaps, though, I won't be alone. I'll have a companion, yeah that's it. What a pair we'd be. Can't ya just see it. "Two nomadic travelers, don't know where they're headed or when they'll return." Oh that would be just lovely. I'm sure it's unrealistic, but that's how I think, unrealistically. And if nothing else I'll go to these places in my dreams with my companion. Windows rolled down, radio blasting, and us singing at the top of our lungs. We could be like Bonnie and Clyde, without the robbing and law breaking, of course. We'd be a sight for soar eyes, a one of a kind pair. Maybe it'll happen, maybe it won't. I'll add it to the list, though, just for hopes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment